S.B. Karavashkin and O.N. Karavashkina
We have established: the interference pattern that arises in the interaction of a weak electron beam with atomic structures results from the Rutherford scattering of electrons on the dynamic field of an atom, not of the imaginary properties of the electron per se that are premised in the quantum-mechanical formalism.
The modelling that we made completely lifts the problem of wave-particle duality together with discrepancies present in the quantum-mechanical formalism.
References:1. Shpolsky, A.V. Atomic physics. Vol. 1. Introduction to the atom physics. Physmathgiz, Moscow, 1963 (Russian)
2. Born, M. Atomic physics. Blackie and son ltd., London Glasgow, 1963. Cited after: Born, M. Atomic physics. Mir, Moscow, 1970 (Russian)
3. The Moscow Baumann State Technical University, Dept. of physics. Lectures, chapter 2.2. Experimental corroboration of the de Broglie hypothesis, http://test-777-test.narod.ru/pages/page2.htm (Russian)
4. Pustovalov, G.E. Atomic and nuclear physics. Moscow University Press, 1968 (Russian).
5. Brillouin L. Scientific uncertainty and information. Mir, Moscow, 1966 (Russian)
6. Fermi, E. Notes on quantum mechanics. The University of Chicago Press (cited after Russian edition: Fermi, E. Quantum mechanics. Mir, Moscow, 1968)
7. Pinsker, Z.G. Diffraction of electrons. Physical encyclopaedia, vol. 1, p. 617 (Russian)
8. Landau, L.D. and Lifshitz, E.M. Quantum mechanics. Non-relativistic theory. In: Theoretical physics, v. 3. Physmathgiz, Moscow, 1963 (Russian)
9. Sokolov, A.A. and Ternov, I.M. Quantum mechanics and atomic physics. Prosveccenie, Moscow, 1970 (Russian)
10. Karavashkin, S.B. and Karavashkina, O.N. On physical nature of postulate of existence of stable stationary states of oscillators. SELF Transactions, 4 (2004), 39- 73
11. Karavashkin, S.B. and Karavashkina, O.N. On excited state of orbital electron. SELF Transactions, 6 (2006), 1, 1- 15
August 12, 2006
Contents: / 43 / 44 / 45 / 46 / 47 / 48 / 49 / 50 / 51 / 52 /